- 9961 Eagles Point Cir Apt 1, Port Richey, FL 34668
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1320 Sqft
- GULF ACCESS CONDO WITH AFFORDABLE BOAT SLIP AVAILABLE AT $1 A FOOT PER MONTH. Spacious 1320 sf condo has amenities galore! A stone, wood-burning fireplace, a kitchen laundry closet w/combo w/d, & a totally brand new kitchen with newer appliances. You'll find new cabinetry with lots of drawers, tile backsplash, recessed ceiling lights, and solid surface countertops. In addition to the new kitchen the interior has been repainted and new flooring is in most rooms. Bedrooms are large & the master bedroom has mirrored ...
- 17905 Wendy Sue Ave, Hudson, FL 34667
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2059 Sqft
- This home on four acres is just waiting for a family who wants to live in the country. Lots of reasons you'll love this place. One of the best is that it's fewer than ten minutes from shopping. The entire 4 acres is surrounded by 4-foot chain link fencing, and for your convenience there's an electronic gate opener. The home sits on a hill about 250 feet or more from the county-maintained road. A paved circle driveway with designated off-shoot parking spaces plus a detached 600 sq. ft. garage will be appreciated a ...
- 8150 Braddock Cir Apt 3, Port Richey, FL 34668
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1000 Sqft
- Well-kept with newer contemporary décor highlighting a nautical theme throughout can be yours with the purchase of this condo. You'll not only fall in love with the condo, you're going to also love Timber Oaks, an affordable, active community which caters to the over-55 crowd. The 2-BR/2-BA condo features new interior paint and large neutral color ceramic flooring throughout. The attached garage will be a blessing especially when it's raining and there's groceries to bring in. The Florida room has lots of windows s ...
- 8220 Sulky Ct Apt 2, Port Richey, FL 34668
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1430 Sqft
- Exceptionally clean and comfortably furnished, the condo is located on a rise overlooking the park-like grounds of lovely Timber Oaks, an affordable, widely popular over-55 community. Since the sliding doors from the living room into the room have been removed, the opening enlarged, and two A/C ceiling vents installed to make the Florida room a part of the living area, the condo is larger than most. The entire condo recently was repainted, and the eat-in kitchen has a garden window and a brand new French-door refri ...
- 8350 High Point Cir Apt 2, Port Richey, FL 34668
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1372 Sqft
- Great floor plan and rather spacious well-kept condo with attached garage is available fully furnished if you like. The lovely extended living room has been made by enclosing the screened porch and removing the sliding doors that once were there. You'll love the kitchen where the base cabinets have convenient, custom pull-out drawers for easy access to those hard-to-reach items stuck in the back. Dollar Lake quad-paks offer private access to each condo apartment. You'll love Dollar Lake Village located in the most ...
- 9930 Eagles Point Cir Apt 1, Port Richey, FL 34668
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1320 Sqft
- GULF ACCESS CONDO WITH AFFORDABLE BOAT SLIP AVAILABLE AT $1 A FOOT PER MONTH. This spacious 1320 sf condo has amenities galore! A stone, wood-burning fireplace, a kitchen laundry closet w/combo w/d, lumadome lighting & ceiling fan, & newer stainless appliances. The cabinets have been resurfaced for a modern, sleek look, and there's a huge opening to the living & dining rooms, so you'll never miss out on the conversation with guests or your favorite TV programs. Recently repainted and gorgeous new flooring is in mos ...
- Elliott Ln, Hudson, FL 34667
- Want to get lost? This is just the place to hide from the rest of the world. Four acres out in the middle of no where. Although there is an occupied 1980 mobile home (so impact fees may be reduced or much lower) on the property, there is presently no electric service to the four acres. The seller has been borrowing from his relative neighbors. The acreage sits behind another acre that is on the road. Access is from the south on another unpaved road called Jayson.
- 3410 Primrose Way, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1741 Sqft
- Contemporary 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome nestled in a quiet, gated, maintenance-free neighborhood off Belcher Road in Palm Harbor. Beautiful wood flooring in the living, dining, and master bedroom along with the upstairs landing and stairs. You'll find volume ceilings throughout and on both floors French doors open onto screen porches that look out onto a peaceful green conservation area. As in several rooms, there's a high plant shelf in the large master suite where you'll find a big linen closet, a double vanity ...
- 14651 Potterton Cir, Hudson, FL 34667
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1947 Sqft
- BETTER THAN NEW! Not yet 3 years old and lived in for only the last year, this lovely home in a gated community is absolutely gorgeous. It shows like a model home and is immaculate. Original purchase price plus all the extras is more than the asking price now. The home has ramps at the front door and from the garage into the house. The master bathroom step-in shower does not have a step down; it was built to accommodate a wheelchair. Neutral ceramic 17-inch tile and volume ceilings are in every room throughout the ...
- 13715 Leroux Dr, Hudson, FL 34669
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1693 Sqft
- WOW! Reduced a whopping $14k. Retired sellers want to travel, so their stunning home can be yours at the great buy on this 1,693 sq. ft. of living space in their well-kept 3-bedroom split-plan home. You'll enjoy this maintenance-free community with a low HOA of $234 which includes roof, exterior paint, lawn care, basic cable, sprinklers, & trash. Sellers have made these improvements over the six years they owned this lovely home: A/C/H, 2011; lanai tile, 2012; guest bath vanity, 2012; water heater, 2014; granite ...
- 11541 San Remo Ct, Port Richey, FL 34668
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1085 Sqft
- Well-kept condo in a lovely, private tree-shaded setting in Timber Oaks, an affordable, active retirement community which caters to the over-55 crowd. The 2-bedroom, 2-bath nearly 1100 square foot condo ceramic flooring in all common areas of the condo. The attached garage will be a blessing especially when you have to bring the groceries from the car in the rain. The small Florida room has a park-like view of a wide variety of birds and wildlife. You'll love the lively clubhouse where you'll gather for dances, pot ...